Wednesday, February 28, 2007

dessert's the whole point of the meal, really.

Hey everyone!
So, after much debating and persuasion, I finally decided to take a stab at this food blogging thing and see how it goes! For those who already know (because i declare my love ever so often), i ADORE baking and all that comes with it (including the reward of a job well done). BECAUSE i adore baking, I would like to continue baking and extending my repetoire of cakes, so, that's where YOU, my dear readers, come in. Let me know the gritty details that go on in your kitchen, fill me in on the weird combinations of food that tickle your palate, or simply, what your favourite cake is. The cakes I bake are ALL for sale, not asking for much, just enough to cover the cost of the ingredients (meaning some cakes are definitely gonna cost you that teensy bit more, but I promise I give my best shot) and maybe a little more, to get something new for my baking pantry. and here's what my friends already know... because I say it soooo often. The whole point of the meal is for that little pot of gold right at the end of the rainbow- DESSERT! so don't tell me you don't like dessert, even if you don't, keep it to yourself.

LOVE!
vic.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

durian ice kachang satu!1