Friday, March 9, 2007

HMMM...

What Fine Crumb This Is. (Carrot Cake, unfrosted)

Okay! Here's what I've been pondering about the past few hours, as much as i LOVE the cupcake recipe I'm using now, and everyone lloves it, I still feel like it's not true-love. well, I mean, I don't really truly love it. SO! I'm switching my recipe, to something i find a little lighter in texture. and I'm adding a new flavour to the cupcakes! how does a caramel mud cake cupcake sound? thought so, it sounds bloody good. (note: I will add this to the post that lists the flavours available, don't worry, i won't let you forget about it...)

on another note, but the same cupcake note, I'm pretty sad. I feel so, cupcake-inapt. I see people with all these marvellous creations brimming with caramel filling and flaked with a generous handful of chocolate shavings and I think to myself, "I'm never going to be able to do that". What bad publicity for myself, I'm suppose to be confident and say 'THESE ARE THE BEST CUPCAKES YOU'LL EVER TASTE!!!' yeahyeah, maybe it's just a low-day. ohwell, GET CALLING PEOPLE! i'm ITCHING to take your orders and BAKE FOR YOU!

No comments: